- Cannabinoid rich, full spectrum, hemp oil extract
- Oat flour
- Unsweetened applesauce
- Canola oil
- Spring water
- MCT oil
SIZE / VOLUME
30 treats per bag
90mg CBD per bag
AMOUNT OF CBD
3mg per serving (1 treat)
Non-GMO - Organically grown
Dosage: How Much CBD Should I Give My Dog?
Regardless of what you've been told, there is no standardized dosage for CBD. The way each individual or pet responds to CBD is completely different and this is also dependent on the ailment you are searching for relief of. Our recommendation is to always start with a lower dosage and adjust it as needed until you find the right number of mg per day.
- Small dogs 1 treat daily
- Medium sized dog 2 treats daily
- Large sized dog 3-4 treats daily
CBD Pet Treats: How are They Made?
Fresh baked, all natural CBD Pet Treats. These are crunchy cookies and they are available in 2 flavors. We have Apple CBD Treats and Peanut Butter CBD Treats to choose from. Whichever way you go, I'm sure that your furry friend is going to love you!
Are There Side Effects for Dogs Taking CBD?
- Drowsiness: If you've given your dog CBD and he/she appears very drowsy you may have given a bit too much CBD and should slightly lower the dosage. Mild drowsiness is to be expected as many people are actually giving their dog CBD to help with anxiety, or giving their dog CBD for separation anxiety as well as many other ailments.
- Dry Mouth: Research in CBD usage in people has shown that CBD can decrease the production of saliva which would cause dogs who have taken CBD to get dry mouth and likely consume a bit more water than normal.
Where To Buy CBD Treats For My Dog?
There are quite a few websites that are offering different CBD products for your dog. We aren't here to say we are better than everyone out there, we just want you to find a company that you can trust. We don't want to see anyone giving their furry friends any products that could be potentially harmful.
At Kigh, all of our pet CBD products for dogs that are available for sale on our website are using the same CBD that so many of our customers have grown to love.
What is CBD from Kigh?
Cannabidiol, more commonly referred to as CBD, is a cannabinoid, meaning that it is one of the chemical compounds found in cannabis plants. There are estimated to be over one hundred cannabinoids, with the most attention paid to THC and CBD.
Cannabidiol, unlike THC, is non-psychoactive, meaning that taking it will not get you high. According to the World Health Organization, CBD is generally well-tolerated in humans and does not have the potential to be an addictive substance – in other words, it’s completely safe!
There is a growing body of research into the potential therapeutic benefits of CBD, as it is increasingly being used as an alternative treatment to reduce a number of symptoms
Recently, hemp oils high in cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD) have gained fame. Since the signing of the 2018 Hemp Bill, research has begun in many areas in the hopes of confirming potential benefits related to neuroprotective, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory benefits, including neurological issues like mild anxiety, pain from exercise-induced inflammation, and dozens more significant issues.
Kigh CBD's Natural CBD Oil is sourced from only the best sources. All of our CBD based products are:
- No pesticides, herbicides, solvents or chemical fertilizers
- Laboratory tested to ensure safety and potency
- Co2 Extracted
- Custom formulations upon request.
- All of our full spectrum CBD oil contains natural terpenes and phytocannabinoids to enhance benefits
- Comes with convenient dropper for ease-of-use and simple dosing