- 30 capsules per bottle
- 25mg of 99% pure whole hemp-derived crystalline cannabidiol (CBD) isolate per capsule
- Immune support: Whole hemp-derived CBD isolate plus a full array of over 30 daily vitamins and minerals for immune support
- Isolated via CO2 extraction and crystal precipitation
- 24 month shelf life when protected from light and heat
- Dry capsule carrier
- Fine crystalline texture
- Heavy metal and pesticide free
Immune Support Multi (25mg per Capsule - 750mg per Bottle)
WHAT IS CBD:
FOR BEST RESULTS:
The CBD market is packed with CBD extracts and hemp seed oils with virtually no therapeutic potential, it can be extremely tough trying to find a pure, natural CBD oil. At Kigh, we've searched far and wide to find the most potent, most therapeutically effective hemp CBD oil for our products.
Nothing but pure, organic ingredients of Kentucky-grown hemp are incorporated into our Natural CBD oil. We’re sure that you’re going to love it!
In 2003, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services wrote patents on some of the cannabinoid molecules found in hemp, referring to them as “antioxidants and neuroprotectants.”
Recently, hemp oils high in cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD) have gained fame. Since the signing of the 2018 Hemp Bill, research has begun in many areas in search of potential benefits related to neuroprotective, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory benefits, including neurological issues like mild anxiety, pain from exercise-induced inflammation, and dozens more significant issues.
Kigh CBD's Natural CBD Oil is sourced from only the best sources. All of our CBD based products are:
- No pesticides, herbicides, solvents or chemical fertilizers
- Laboratory tested to ensure safety and potency
- Co2 Extracted
- Custom formulations upon request.
- Comes with convenient dropper for ease-of-use and simple dosing
Cannabidiol, more commonly referred to as CBD, is a cannabinoid, meaning that it is one of the chemical compounds found in cannabis plants. There are estimated to be over one hundred cannabinoids, with the most attention paid to THC and CBD.
Cannabidiol, unlike THC, is non-psychoactive, meaning that taking it will not get you high. According to the World Health Organization, CBD is generally well-tolerated in humans and does not have the potential to be an addictive substance.
There is a growing body of research into the potential therapeutic benefits of CBD, as it is increasingly being used as an alternative treatment to reduce in a number of symptoms.
- We're confident that these capsules will quickly become a crowd favorite. Simple and consistent dosing, they easily fit into many people's daily routine and of course they travel wherever you do. Work bag, gym bag, pocket... you get the idea.
- Like with all CBD products, consistency is key. Take regularly; at the same time daily.
- We recommend starting with 1 capsule daily.
- Store in a cool dry place.