- Super strength tinctures each come with 1200mg of full spectrum CBD oil
- Available in 3 different flavors: Strawberry, Spearmint, Cinnamon
- All flavorings are gluten free and free from nut and dairy allergens
- Contains natural terpenes and phytocannabinoids to enhance cannabis-based benefits
- Comes with a child resistant, metered dropper for ease-of-use and simple dosing
Super Strength 1200mg CBD Oil (40mg per serving)
WHAT IS CBD:
HOW TO CONSUME:
The CBD market is packed with CBD extracts and hemp seed oils with virtually no therapeutic potential, it can be extremely tough trying to find a pure, natural CBD oil. At Kigh, we've searched far and wide to find the most potent, most therapeutically effective hemp CBD oil for our products.
Nothing but pure, organic ingredients of Kentucky-grown hemp are incorporated into our Natural CBD oil. We’re sure that you’re going to love it!
In 2003, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services wrote patents on some of the cannabinoid molecules found in hemp, referring to them as “antioxidants and neuroprotectants.”
Recently, hemp oils high in cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD) have gained fame. Since the signing of the 2018 Hemp Bill, research has begun in many areas in the hopes of confirming potential benefits related to neuroprotective, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory benefits, including neurological issues like mild anxiety, pain from exercise-induced inflammation, and dozens more significant issues.
Kigh CBD's Natural CBD Oil is sourced from only the best sources. All of our CBD based products are:
- No pesticides, herbicides, solvents or chemical fertilizers
- Laboratory tested to ensure safety and potency
- Co2 Extracted
- Custom formulations upon request.
- Full Spectrum oil containing natural terpenes and phytocannabinoids to enhance benefits
- Comes with convenient dropper for ease-of-use and simple dosing
Cannabidiol, more commonly referred to as CBD, is a cannabinoid, meaning that it is one of the chemical compounds found in cannabis plants. There are estimated to be over one hundred cannabinoids, with the most attention paid to THC and CBD.
Cannabidiol, unlike THC, is non-psychoactive, meaning that taking it will not get you high. According to the World Health Organization, CBD is generally well-tolerated in humans and does not have the potential to be an addictive substance – in other words, it’s completely safe!
There is a growing body of research into the potential therapeutic benefits of CBD, as it is increasingly being used as an alternative treatment to reduce a number of symptoms
CBD oil is to be taken sublingually. Fill your dropper with CBD oil and place it under your tongue for up to 60 seconds for best results.
You can also add CBD oil to a beverage of choice or to your food, although the time in which it takes to onset may be increased.
Regardless of what you've been told, unfortunately there is no standardized dosage for CBD. The way each individual responds to CBD is completely different and this is also dependent on the condition you are taking it for.
Our recommendation is to always start with a light dosage and adjust it as needed until you find the right number of mg per day.
Many individuals have stated that when taking CBD for general health, a dosage in the range of 20mg per day is sufficient. If using CBD for medicinal reasons, dosages may increase. If you're new to CBD and prefer to start with a lower dosage, you can start with 10mg and work your way up as needed.
All of our CBD oil currently comes in 30ml bottles and contain roughly 600 drops per bottle.
- 300mg bottle - Full dropper contains ~10mg of CBD
- 600mg bottle - Full dropper contains ~20mg of CBD
- 1200mg bottle - Full dropper contains ~40mg of CBD
- 2000mg bottle - Full dropper contains ~66mg of CBD