- Cannabinoid rich, full spectrum, hemp oil extract
- Organic MCT oil
SIZE / VOLUME
1 oz. (30ml) / ~30 servings per bottle
600mg CBD per bottle
AMOUNT OF CBD
20mg per serving (full dropper)
Non-GMO - Organically grown
Dosage: How Much CBD Oil Should I Give My Dog?
Regardless of what you've been told, there is no standardized dosage for CBD. The way each individual or pet responds to CBD is completely different and this is also dependent on the ailment you are searching for relief of. Our recommendation is to always start with a lower dosage and adjust it as needed until you find the right number of mg per day.
- 20 lb dog ~2-4mg daily
- 45 lb dog ~5-10mg daily
- 100 lb dog ~10-20mg daily
- 600mg bottle - Full dropper contains ~20mg of CBD
CBD oil is to be taken sublingually. This means you should fill your dropper with CBD oil, up to the 1ml marker on the dropper (for a full serving) and place it under your tongue, wait for up to 60-90 seconds then swallow for best results.
Some people choose to add CBD oil to a beverage or to your food, although the time in which it takes to onset may be increased and you may see a less than optimal result.
Pet 600mg CBD Oil: Why Would I Give CBD to My Dog?
There are quite a few reasons why you may want to give you dog CBD oil or CBD treats. For instance, we have been told many times from our customers that giving their dogs CBD has helped their senior dogs with a better quality of life. There are also many stories about people using CBD for separation anxiety or to help with an over anxious or overly energetic younger dog.
With all of the potential benefits for giving CBD to you dog, there still may situations to consider before doing so. At The Kigh Times we have a couple blogs to help get a little more educated. Here is a link to a great piece about the questions you can ask your vet about giving CBD to your dog.
CBD for Dogs: Can I Share My CBD With My Dog?
This is a common question that we receive from our customers. "Can I share my CBD with my dog?" The simple answer is yes, you can share your CBD with your dog. However, there are a number of things that you need to consider. First, is the CBD oil that you are using a flavored CBD product? If so, you should NOT share that CBD product with your dog. If the product is natural, meaning no additional flavorings, then it shouldn't be a problem. You also need to consider what strength your CBD oil is. The more concentrated CBD oil products are not meant for dogs. In most cases, people are going to consume more CBD than a dog will, unless you have very large dogs.
If you have any specific questions on this topic you can always reach out to us at Kigh to help answer your questions.
Are There Side Effects for Dogs Taking CBD?
- Drowsiness: If you've given your dog CBD and he/she appears very drowsy you may have given a bit too much CBD and should slightly lower the dosage. Mild drowsiness is to be expected as many people are actually giving their dog CBD to help with anxiety, or giving their dog CBD for separation anxiety as well as many other ailments.
- Dry Mouth: Research in CBD usage in people has shown that CBD can decrease the production of saliva which would cause dogs who have taken CBD to get dry mouth and likely consume a bit more water than normal.
What is CBD from Kigh?
Cannabidiol, more commonly referred to as CBD, is a cannabinoid, meaning that it is one of the chemical compounds found in cannabis plants. There are estimated to be over one hundred cannabinoids, with the most attention paid to THC and CBD.
Cannabidiol, unlike THC, is non-psychoactive, meaning that taking it will not get you high. According to the World Health Organization, CBD is generally well-tolerated in humans and does not have the potential to be an addictive substance – in other words, it’s completely safe!
There is a growing body of research into the potential therapeutic benefits of CBD, as it is increasingly being used as an alternative treatment to reduce a number of symptoms
Recently, hemp oils high in cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD) have gained fame. Since the signing of the 2018 Hemp Bill, research has begun in many areas in the hopes of confirming potential benefits related to neuroprotective, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory benefits, including neurological issues like mild anxiety, pain from exercise-induced inflammation, and dozens more significant issues.
Kigh CBD's Natural CBD Oil is sourced from only the best sources. All of our CBD based products are:
- No pesticides, herbicides, solvents or chemical fertilizers
- Laboratory tested to ensure safety and potency
- Co2 Extracted
- Custom formulations upon request.
- All of our full spectrum CBD oil contains natural terpenes and phytocannabinoids to enhance benefits
- Comes with convenient dropper for ease-of-use and simple dosing