CBD, officially known as cannabidiol, is a cannabinoid, meaning that it is one of the chemical compounds found in cannabis plants. There are many cannabinoids found in cannabis, with the most attention paid to THC and CBD.
CBD, unlike THC, is non-psychoactive, meaning that taking it will not get you high. According to the World Health Organization, CBD is generally well-tolerated in humans and does not have the potential to be an addictive substance – in other words, it’s completely safe!
There is a growing body of research into the potential therapeutic benefits of CBD, as it is increasingly being used as an alternative treatment to reduce a number of symptoms
Recently, hemp oils high in cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD) have gained fame. Since the signing of the 2018 Hemp Bill, research has begun in many areas in the hopes of confirming potential benefits related to neuroprotective, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory benefits, including neurological issues like mild anxiety, pain from exercise-induced inflammation, and dozens more significant issues.
Kigh CBD's Natural CBD Oil is sourced from only the best sources. All of our CBD based products are:
- No pesticides, herbicides, solvents or chemical fertilizers
- Laboratory tested to ensure safety and potency
- Co2 Extracted
- Custom formulations upon request
- All of our full spectrum CBD oil contains natural terpenes and phytocannabinoids to enhance benefits
- Comes with convenient dropper for ease-of-use and simple dosing